It’s Like Sunblock For Your Home
In the long summer months, when the sun rises early and sets late, imagine if you could completely block out the light so you can get a full night’s sleep. Or maybe you just want to block out the sun’s heat and glare and add privacy without making everything dark inside?
The Eclipse Duo Shade System is the way to make both these things happen.
The Best Of Both Worlds
Unlike conventional roll up window shades, the DuoShade system uses two different types of fabric that can be used independently, depending on what effect you want, giving you complete control over how you enjoy the interior of your home.
While exterior sun shades are installed on the outside of window, DuoShade blinds are mounted on the interior. They are made of two types of fabric – the first one is an open weave designed to filter out the heat and glare of the sun, while still letting you see out. The second fabric is opaque, providing a complete block out of all exterior light, giving you privacy and darkness when required.
Like all our motorized roller shades and exterior solar shades, DuoShade blinds are easy to operate via a multi-channel remote, giving you touch-of-a-button control over your interior. They can also, however, be installed to operate manually using beaded chains.
- Optional blackout side rails to increase the room darkening effect.
- Installation includes 5″ aluminum fascia cover.
- Can be up to 8 feet wide if manually operated, and 10 feet wide if motorized.
- Vertical drops of up to 8ft.
- Motorized DuoShade blinds use Somfy motors, an industry leader.
- Block out virtually 100% of damaging UV rays.
- 10 year warranty.
- Up to a lifetime limited warranty on the fabric, depending on your selection.
We also make Sun Shades for decks.